Saturday 24 November 2018

Inspirational Quotes 141 to 160

I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. Florence Nightingale
I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. 
Oprah Winfrey
I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. Benjamin Franklin
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. Diane Ackerman
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. Thomas Jefferson
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison
If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Latin Proverb
If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. Jim Rohn
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Zig Ziglar
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. Anonymous
If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. Jim Rohn
If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it, teach yourself to be impatient. Gurbaksh Chahal
If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. Thomas J. Watson
If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! T. Harv Eker
If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. Abigail Van Buren
If you're going through hell keep going. Winston Churchill
If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. Sheryl Sandberg
In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Jane Smiley
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment