Sunday 4 November 2018

Inspirational Quotes 81 to 100

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. 
Christopher Columbus

Every child is an artist.   The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. Pablo Picasso

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey

An unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. Chinese Proverb

The mind is everything. What you think you become.   Buddha
The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. Alice Walker
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbour, and catch the trade winds in your sails.   Explore, Dream, Discover. Mark Twain

Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. W. Clement Stone

Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. Babe Ruth

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.   Robert Frost

Life is about making an impact, not making an income. Kevin Kruse

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.  Mother Teresa

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle Onassis

Do or do not. There is no try. Yoda

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.  Eleanor Roosevelt

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean

What would you do if you weren't afraid? Spencer Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment