Sunday 4 November 2018

Inspirational Quotes 61 to 80

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Maya Angelou

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. Lao Tzu

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. Anne Frank

Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. Confucius

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.   When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.   I wrote down ‘happy’.   They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. John Lennon

Fall seven times and stand up eight. Japanese Proverb

If you want to achieve  greatness  stop asking for permission. Anonymous

Believe you can and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. Ancient Indian Proverb

Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.   Booker T. Washington

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. Erma Bombeck

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.   Live the life you have imagined. 
Henry David Thoreau

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. Aristotle

If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. Vincent Van Gogh

The best revenge is massive success. Frank Sinatra

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.   Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. Mark Twain

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou


No comments:

Post a Comment